Below are the delivery services we offer to get you your Universal Gold order straight to your door.
Getting your goods to you swiftly and safely is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we entrust our deliveries to carefully selected couriers. It’s also why we ask that your order be signed for.
This page will display what day to expect your order for each delivery option and this will change depending on the time of day you look at it for the options available (and the cut-off times for each day).
We send all items out via Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK, Tracked and Signed for to select countries and to everywhere else, we use DHL or FedEx.
Standard Delivery – order now to be with you by the NEXT DAY*
*Order before 12PM.
We ship to the following countries:
United States of America
Please note the following
- We do not deliver on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 12pm (UK time). Orders placed after 3pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail, DHL or FedEx.
- ALL deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
Customs and taxes that need to be paid are the responsibility of the buyer, nor can we mark items as gifts. We always declare the items true value to customs authorities.